This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
iHLS InnoTech Expo Tel Aviv event will be held AS SCHEDULED on November 18-19, 2020 at Expo Tel Aviv, Pavilion 2
With growing HLS challenges, terror attacks, and public security threats, as well as criminal activity and natural disasters, nations are looking for groundbreaking technological solutions.
iHLS is proud to present Israel’s largest Homeland Security and cyber technologies and innovation event: The giant exhibition and conferences iHLS InnoTech Expo Tel Aviv.
The event, which will comprise a giant exhibition and several conferences, including a startup competition, will host world delegations, senior officials from government and defense organizations, including police, security and intelligence agencies. The event will also host leading figures from Israeli and global defense industries, tech companies, and hundreds of start-ups.
InnoTech Chairman: Avi Yariv, a cyber, intelligence and HLS expert, iHLS co-founder.
The members of the Steering Committee include the leading experts and senior executives in cyber, HLS and innovation, among them: Guy Mizrahi, VP Cyber, RayZone Group, Brig. Gen. (res.) Sharon Nir, former commander of IDF National School of Communication & Cyber Defense, and Gender Advisor to the Chief of Staff, Brig. Gen. (res.) Eli Ben-Meir, VP Cyber, Rafael, Col. (res.) Bar Zakay Yohai, President, Rayzone Group, formerly 8200 Unit Deputy Commander, Nati Cohen, Director General, Ministry of Communications, Dr. Shai Soffer, Chief Scientist, Ministry of Transportation, Esti Peshin, VP & General Manager, Cyber Division, ELTA, Prof. Isaac Ashkenazi, MD., an international expert on disaster management and leadership, community resilience, and mass casualty events, Maj. Gen. (res.) Ron-Tal Yiftah, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Israel Electric Corporation, and many more.
Meet all the members of the Steering Committee
Among the participants – senior decision-makers, CEOs, CTOs, Head of Innovation, Head of Business Development, prominent officials from all agencies developing anti-terror and anti-drugs technologies, first responders, critical structure security – airports, seaports, gas and oil, etc., security executives at municipal organizations and NGOs, integrators, manufacturers, agents, distributors, etc.
Why You Should Attend
iHLS InnoTech Expo Tel Aviv provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and addressing current threats.
The thousands of visitors, hundreds of companies and dozens of delegations will get a close look at the Israeli ecosystem of HLS technologies for civilian, military, and dual-use military-civilian applications.
At the iHLS InnoTech Expo Tel Aviv you will be able to showcase your advanced technologies in the field, meet the startups operating in this technological arena, take a firsthand look at the innovative technologies currently being developed, and meet your own business arena: industry leaders, decision makers, experts, entrepreneurs, customers, and partners.
iHLS is an expert in the advancement of HLS innovation and business networking and the operator of iHLS Security Accelerator and the INNOFENSE Innovation Center run by iHLS alongside the Israel Ministry of Defense.
- Smart and safe city, IoT – ground-breaking information and communication technologies enable a network of connected sensors (IoT – cameras, smart light poles, smart electricity grid, etc.) manage security, traffic, energy, pollution rates, infrastructure performance, etc. at the urban setting. Some of the major challenges are cybersecurity for smart cities, 5G connectivity, advances in drone delivery methods as well as advanced navigation methods.
- Cyber – Israel is a world leader in the development of cutting-edge cyber technologies. The event will focus on defensive cyber technologies for securing critical infrastructures (e.g. telecom, energy, supply chains, etc.); cyber intelligence – including big data analysis, data interception, and more; and will reflect innovation in quantum, blockchain, the emerging field of cybersecurity in space, and more.
- Emergency response and preparedness – the most advanced technologies enable immediate response in case of emergency, natural disaster, or threat to public safety. For first responders – law enforcement, search and rescue teams, fire fighters, medical services – cutting-edge technologies provide resilient emergency communication networks, concealed weapons and explosives detection systems, wearable technologies (e.g. body cameras), etc. Advances in 5G next-generation communications, video analytics, mapping and navigation and command-and-control all supply valuable, real-time situational awareness. Navigation and geospatial technologies promise the capability to operate even when GPS is not available.
- Critical infrastructures – offshore, perimeter and border security – cutting-edge, proven technologies are the basis for systems to secure borders, critical installations (such as oil and gas), and national assets from unauthorized physical intrusions. They contribute to the security of aviation and other mass transportation means. The latest technologies in connected sensors (cameras, radars) for multi-layered video detection, intrusion detection, and more will all be showcased at the expo.
- Video analytics – advanced video systems with artificial intelligence software capabilities are providing smart, automated and remote surveillance that enables immediate response and rapid decision making. New deep learning and computerized imaging methods form some of the most advanced technologies.
- Data and AI – advanced data science methods such as big data, data integration and more help find out the hidden insights or patterns from raw data (huge amounts of drone surveillance data, etc.). Artificial intelligence, especially machine learning, help automate these outputs and produce insights and intelligence to decision-makers. Some of the latest developments include data fusion technologies that integrate the multiple data sources into a unified dashboard visual, secured cloud platforms, and more.
- Computing and communications infrastructures – next generation platforms such as 5G communication networks hold the key to a vast array of applications, providing unprecedented connectivity, bandwidth and information security. Secure cloud platforms enable the safe accumulation and accessibility of huge data amounts. Emerging quantum technology offer precision measuring methods, and advanced navigation, promising to bring about revolutionary rapid computing.
- Anti-terror – advanced technologies have been revolutionizing the capabilities of anti-terror efforts, supplying special operations and other units futuristic methods for the detection, tracking, identification, and interception of terrorists. Technologies such as biometric identification according to face, iris, and even gait, help identify suspects, in coordination with AI-based databases. The expo will showcase Innovative training and simulation technologies, some based on AR, VR, MR, boost the preparedness of counter-terror teams.
- CBRN – advanced technologies for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense provide first responders with invaluable platforms for the detection and identification of hazardous materials in advance or on real-time, enabling immediate response. The latest platforms include advanced sensors mounted on drones and mobile ground stations, sensitive and compact handheld devices, etc.
Expo Tel Aviv, Pavilion 2
Rokach Blvd 101, Tel-Aviv
Ofir Refael Etgar