This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
Attend INNOTECH 2021 – the International Cyber, Homeland Security Technologies and Innovation event organized by iHLS. A large two-day exhibition with national pavilions and more than 150 companies, accompanied by an outstanding conference with thought-provoking panel discussions.
November 17-18, 2021 at EXPO Tel Aviv, pavilion 2
Municipalities, districts, and other governmental entities are looking for innovative and ground-breaking technological solutions to combat the daily growth of cyber and HLS risks. These threats include attacks on critical infrastructures, intelligence challenges, and concerns arising from smart cities, smart transportation, cloud security, terrorist attacks, public security threats, as well as criminal actors and natural disasters. The recent COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the importance of technological innovation, especially in the development of rapid response and accelerated digital processes to address evolving crises.
- Brig. Gen. (res.) Dr. Danny Gold, Head, MAF’AT, Israel Ministry of Defense
- Dr. Rytis Rainys, Director of National Cyber Security Center under Ministry of National Defense, Republic of Lithuania
iHLS INNOTECH 2021 provides an essential arena for business meetings, B2B networking, and intriguing panel discussions on a variety of cyber, HLS, and innovation topics. The event provides a one-stop venue to experience ground-breaking, startup technologies as well as state-of-the-art content by experts in the industry.
iHLS INNOTECH 2021 is a critical business hub for attendees to network as well as to learn from influential professionals who will share their expertise on timely and relevant topics.
The conference will be held in English
Among the Participants
Anticipated attendees include senior officials from the municipal sector – municipalities, districts, and states, the defense establishment, police, security and intelligence agencies, senior executives from the defense industries, technology companies, and hundreds of startups from Israel and internationally.
Decision-makers, CEOs, CTOs, CISOs, Heads of Innovation, Heads of Business Development, etc., who will share expertise in technological developments for intelligence; protection of critical infrastructure (gas, electric, and oil facilities); smart cities; smart transportation; communications; cloud security; anti-terror and war on drug initiatives, and first responder issues, among other critical areas.
iHLS INNOTECH 2021 provides the perfect forum to learn and experience the latest technological innovations in the field, in order to address current and anticipated threats
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of companies including many startups will get a close look at the Israeli ecosystem of cyber and HLS technologies.
At iHLS INNOTECH you will be able to showcase your advanced technologies, meet startups operating in this arena, experience firsthand the innovative technologies being developed, and meet industry leaders, decision-makers, experts, entrepreneurs, customers, and partners.
iHLS is an expert in the advancement of HLS innovation and business networking and the operator of iHLS Security Accelerator and the INNOFENSE Innovation Center run by iHLS alongside the Israel Ministry of Defense.
The conference and panel discussions will focus on the following timely topics:
- Cyber incident identification and response
- Critical infrastructure OT and SCADA
- Organizational cybersecurity for information systems and the cloud
- Cyber intelligence
- Ethics of the sale of offensive cyber and intelligence tools at the offensive cyber realm
- From smart cities to smart spaces – aspects of violence and crime
- Autonomous systems at the urban sphere
- Next generations of urban wireless communications
- Modern era border security – blurred concept
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs panel – Security and dual-use technologies as solutions for climate crises
- Future transportation – personal security, GNSS and GPS survivability and resilience
- Shortage in technological manpower
- Innovation in the IDF
Expo Tel Aviv, Pavilion 2
101 Rokach Blvd., Tel Aviv
For more details – presentation/ sponsorship/ booth:
Guy Cohen: +972-52-678-1253 [email protected]
Office: +972-74-745-1370 [email protected]