This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
Attend the seventh Conference and Exhibition on Unmanned Systems and Robotics – AUS&R 2019.
Representatives from government, leading defense industries, military, security forces and law enforcement, investors, and research centers will meet at the AUS&R 2019 Conference and Exhibition, that will be held on September 23, 2019 at the Lago Conference Center, Rishon LeZion west.
The conference organized by iHLS will include presentations by leading experts on all the aspects of unmanned systems technologies – drones and UAVs, UGVs, USVs, etc. These have transformed from future forces equipment into currently deployed systems that achieve outstanding accomplishments in the service of first responders, law enforcement, and the military around the globe.
In this innovative field, where Israel plays a world-leading role, advanced systems replace human teams in operation, saving lives, as well as time and resources.
The AUS&R Exhibition
The spectacular exhibition that is part of the conference will showcase outstanding technologies in the field of unmanned systems and robotics, and supplemental systems, as well as fascinating demonstrations.
The event is a unique opportunity for professional meetings between companies in the technological and defense industries, integrators, research and development organizations and leading academic institutions, in the field of unmanned systems globally and in Israel, as well as potential customers.
- Defense industry/security companies
- End-users – Sea, air and ground
- System integrators
- Technology leaders – CEOs, VP R&D, CTOs
- IT providers in infrastructure, ICT infrastructure providers
- IDF and security services’ technological units
- Academic researchers
- Algorithm developers, software engineers and hardware engineers
- Consulting firms
- Unmanned systems – ground, air and surface
- Counter-measures against unmanned systems
- Payloads, sensors
- Human-machine teaming, manned-unmanned
- Swarm operation
- Counter incendiary kites measures
- Navigation, guidance, remote control
- Robotics for urban warfare
- Driverless car
- Artificial intelligence applications
- Propulsion and energy solutions
- ISR and Situational awareness through unmanned systems
- Logistics and supply solutions
For more details on presentation/ booth/ sponsorship: [email protected]