This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
iHLS is delighted to announce the Conference and Exhibition on Unmanned Systems and Robotics – AUS&R 2018, the leading event held for the sixth year in a row!
Representatives from government, leading defense industries, military, security forces and law enforcement, investors, and research centers will meet at the AUS&R 2018 Conference and Exhibition, that will be held on October 15, 2018 at the Lago Conference Center, Rishon LeZion west.
Join us at the AUS&R 2018 Conference and Exhibition
In the conference, organized by iHLS, leading experts will present all the aspects and innovative technologies in the field of unmanned systems – drones and UAVs, UGVs, USVs, etc., that have transformed from future forces equipment into currently deployed systems that achieve outstanding accomplishments in the service of first responders, law enforcement, and the military around the globe.
In this innovative field, where Israel plays a world-leading role, advanced systems replace human teams in operation, saving lives, as well as time and resources.
The spectacular exhibition that accompanying the conference will showcase outstanding technologies in the field of unmanned systems and robotics, as well as supplemental systems. Fascinating demonstrations will also be held.
Among the themes that will be presented at the Conference and Exhibition:
- Unmanned systems – ground, air and surface
- Counter-measures against unmanned systems
- Payloads, sensors
- Human-machine teaming, manned-unmanned
- Swarm operation
- Counter incendiary kites measures
- Navigation, guidance, remote control
- Robotics for urban warfare
- Driverless car
- Artificial intelligence applications
- Propulsion and energy solutions
- ISR and Situational awareness through unmanned systems
- Logistics and supply solutions