Mayotex-Philcar, the automotive division of the DFNS group has designed a very advanced tactical command and control mobile center that is becoming essential in the field of homeland security.
As a result, they have designed, developed and implemented for the Israeli Police a special Command & Control vehicle based on a Chevrolet Grumman chassis
which was customized to a mobile comfortable meeting room and an efficient operations center.
The vehicle is equipped with a variety of communication equipment and devices including:
- helicopter live video streaming
- satellite uplink and phone
- dedicated police data systems
- governmental systems communication interfaces
- bridge antennas ready for 30 units
- meeting room video wall
- 8KVA 220V cummins generator with acoustic noise reduction
- twin system air-condition for each room
- office communication equipment (fax, phone, printers)
- three operator positions (desks, PC’s, LCD screens)
- high quality 30x optical zoom observation system
- 10m (30ft) installed mast opened by an electrical pump.
All of this sophisticated equipment is controlled by a centered high end command & control system (Crestron/AMX, IPAD ready).
This state of the art mobile command center vehicle is the first of several to be used by all the major Israeli police commanders.