This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
Attend the largest and leading conference in Israel on IoT (Internet of Things) from the security perspective on December 24th, 2018.
The IoT for Security 2018 Conference and Exhibition is organized by iHLS which specializes in homeland security, with the participation of the leading experts and industries of the Security IoT ecosystem in Israel and abroad.
The conference and exhibition held for the sixth year will focus this year on the following aspects and on the IoT civilian-military interface:
– IoT applications to the Smart City/Safe City realm – monitoring the activity in the city centers, road traffic control, and adjustment, connecting first responders during a terrorist attack, etc.
– Vital infrastructure – checking, monitoring and securing local and national infrastructures by connected optic fibers and sensors
– Artificial Intelligence applications – now the leading field in IoT
– Military arena – IoBT, Internet of Battlefield Things, reflects the wide array of sensors connected to soldiers in the field: wearable technology, combat support devices, and more
– Coping with Cyber Security challenges – Thwarting hacking attempts against connected devices in order to breach security systems and networks
The conference is a unique opportunity for professional meetings between companies in the technological and defense industries, integrators, research and development organizations, and leading academic institutions.
For details/booth/sponsorship: email@example.com