This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
- An American Jihadist, Douglas Mccain, 33, was killed in Syria last weekend fighting for the ISIS extremists, he was killed in a battle with another group Free Syrian Army.
- A UN report accuses Syria of using chemical weapons eight times in April. The report says it is believed chlorine dispatched in barrel bombs was the agent used on many occasions.
- UK Metropolitan police chief wants new powers in order to stop Jihadists. Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe wants Jihadists who fight abroad to be stripped off their British passports and placed under control orders if they return to the UK.
- The private data of 27 million web users has been stolen by a 24 years old South Korean hacker known only as Kim, says the South Korean daily Joongang. He was arrested with 16 other colleagues.
- Liberia’s President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf dismissed several cabinet ministers and senior officials who refused to return home as part of emergency measures to combat Ebola.
- Pro Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine pushed their way into the port of Novoazovsk, threatening to open a new front. The mayor the town, on the sea of Azov, supporting the rebels.