The Israel- Chamber of Commerce and Industry is an association of Israeli businesspeople whose objective is the promotion of economic, technological and academic relationships with . We provide to the business sector of Israel with information on useful contacts in , as well as we act as a reference center for the Brazilian business sector that is seeking opportunities for business in Israel.
The economic, technological and academic interchange between Israel and Brazil is constantly growing. The various economic and international agreements of Israel (European Union, USA) and of Brazil (MERCOSUR), offer new dimensions to the potential for cooperation between the businesspeople of the two countries. Over 200 Israeli companies are already active in Brazil.
The Chamber organizes business meetings and seminars, and receives visitors and delegations from Brazil here in Israel, forming links and bonds between potential partners. In Addition to our site we publish a periodic newsletter in English (PANORAMA), reaching many thousands email addresses.
Our Chamber is continuously growing, and the stronger we are, the better will be our services to our members.
We act in close cooperation with the key and leading organizations in Israel and Brazil, in the private , public and academic sector .
The Chamber’s Board of Directors and its Committee members are professionals with a vast and long-standing network of contacts, in Israel and abroad. They bring decades experience in international business matters and are all focused on promoting business ties between Israel and Brazil, on all levels.
Mission & Goals
To promote and enhance business, technological and academic relationships between Israel and Brazil
- To support and facilitate commercial, economic relations between Brazil and Israel.
- To facilitate technology and academic collaborations between Brazil and Israel.
- To assist business communities and highlight business opportunities in both countries
- To facilitate networking opportunities with key business and government leaders in Israel and Brazil.
- To provide business information, initial market data and economic indicators on Israel and Brazil
- To provide initial information on investment opportunities in Israel and Brazil
Companies preparing to do business in Brazil or in Israel who need legal assistance from specialized lawyers can turn to the Chamber for a list of lawyers.
Organizations and companies from Brazil who need to plan for and set up events can turn to the Chamber for multi-lingual support in preparing and managing the event.
There are several ways to promote your business through our media, which include the Chamber website and Panorama newsletter
and a wide mailing list in Portuguese and Hebrew.
Since Brazil is the trading partner of choice for companies in Israel, Portuguese is becoming an increasingly important language. The Chamber maintains a list of Portuguese teachers which we believe are able to help in getting your Portuguese up to speed.
Israeli companies who plan their market entry in Brazil can be provided with a list of business consultants who can help from sales, marketing to finance in a variety of industries, including medical, energy, telecommunications, and homeland security.
Delegations are an important means to promote business internationally. The Chamber has years of experience in helping your organization or industry to plan an agenda for a delegation. The Chamber service includes accompanying delegation members during the visit from start to finish.
Several times a year the Chamber organizes networking events which include executives from Israeli industry. We try to combine such events with visits from delegations and other visitors from Brazil to leverage the network.
For all who need dedicated translation services, which of course includes translation from and to Portuguese from languages including Hebrew and English, we can provide a list of translators in Israel and Brazil.
Benefits to members
• Portuguese Courses at discounted fees
• Coaching and workshops on doing business with Brazil and with Israel – Business Etiquette
• Translations at discounted fees
• Business opportunities
• Networking among its members.
• Priority for participation in organized events.
• Participation on events at discounted fees.
• Consultations tax areas, foreign trade, legal, etc..
• Discounted Advertising – Enhancing your company’s exposure in various ways such as:
♦ Web adds
♦ Banners on the main page
♦ Company logo and link to web page on our website or official publications
♦ Adds , logo and publications in our periodical newsletter
♦ Sponsorship of events
♦ Adds on magazines