This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
Eight innovative startups gave a spectacular and fascinating presentation at the graduation event of thesecurity accelerator’s first cycle, which took place at the Lighthouse startup compound in Ra’anana this morning.
More than 100 people from the ranks of the defense industries, investors, the IDF and homeland security field came to learn about the startups, graduates of the accelerator’s first cycle.
The entrepreneurs who were chosen to participate at the accelerator program unveiled their projects, which offer solutions to problems in a variety of fields, and showcased the performances of their innovations.
The projects which were unveiled at the event for the first time, most of them are dual use products for the civilian and military spheres:
- An original solution enabling the calibration of a weapon with only one bullet, by the startup One Shot Zeroing
- The secure service platform of ListenApp for smartphones, enabling secure communication
- Faception’s unique technology for facial analysis for the purposes of personality profiling
- A simulation infrastructure for the analysis of movement and interaction, by 3DOR, for operations research
- Mobile command and control system, mounted on a platform, developed by SafeLand
- Lightline presented its unique sensing system by an optic fiber cable for monitoring prolonged infrastructures
- Digital quality learning platforms for technological instruction in security and civilian organizations was presented by NSG College
- Teta.Tech showcased the use of Virtural Reality as a tool for realistic 3D demonstration
During the four-month long accelerator program, first of its kind in the homeland security realm, the entrepreneurs enjoyed the mentoring, instruction, business connections, and exposure to the industry, offered by the supportive ecosystem. The accelerator is managed by Tal Catran, one of the pioneers of the accelerators world.
The second cycle of the accelerator has started operating recently, with new start-ups from the homeland security field.
The companies that sponsor the accelerator include the Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI), Raytheon, Verint, Incubit – Elbit Systems’ Incubator, Lighthouse, Cyient, PwC and Herzog Fox Neeman Law Office.