This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
INNOFENSE Call for startups – Dual Use Technologies:
Following the immense success of the previous three cycles and their integration into the defense sector, iHLS invites you to join the fourth cycle of INNOFENSE. iHLS and the Ministry of Defense invite you to a one-of-a-kind journey into the deepest reaches of the defense sector, a remarkable opportunity to showcase your technology solutions and demonstrate your ability to face the complex and urgent challenges the state of Israel goes up against every day.
The Israel Ministry of Defense, the Engineering and Construction Branch, MAF’AT (Administration for the Development of Weapons and Technological Infrastructure), the IDF air and ground arms, the Digital Transformation Administration, Computer Service Directorate, Field Medicine and Manpower Administrations, Technological and Logistics Directorate, Department of Engineering and Construction, as well as the Intelligence Directorate are invited to collaborate with iHLS in INNOFENSE – an innovation center for dual-use technological projects in the civilian and security sectors.
The program is designed to strengthen the links between the civilian and defense markets via the collaborative development of the technologies, thus advancing and improving their integration in both markets.
iHLS’ business capabilities, knowledge and experience in the security innovation ecosystem, in collaboration with the Ministry of Defense and MAFA’T, will bring about the creation of a promising and unique innovation center which will yield far-reaching achievements to Israeli innovation.
iHLS will support the startups in business development, penetration to defense and civil markets, networking and investments. Every startup will receive significant support and advising from the best leading mentors in MAF’AT, in addition to guidance and involvement of the defense arms in the project.
The startups that will be selected by a committee of high-level representatives from the innovation center, Ministry of Defense, MAF’AT and IDF arms will be recruited for a four to six-month cycle, and each project will receive the sum of 170,000 NIS (including taxes), in addition to support from the innovation center, Ministry of Defense, MAF’AT and the different IDF Arms.
If your startup applies to one of the following subjects, consider submitting your applications for INNOFENSE’s fourth cycle until May 17th, 2023:
- Personalized Automatic Tourniquet
- Monitoring and classification of injury status, integrated with a software system for monitoring and management of the evacuation of wounded personnel.
- Automatic tool for assistance with initial doctor diagnosis in a clinic, utilizing medical records and symptoms.
- Diagnosis of the shape and composition of materials that are not in the line of sight.
- Large quantities of text in short reading – a tool for summarizing documents in Hebrew, creating executive summaries, presenting key topics in a document, connecting and linking similar documents, insights and drawing conclusions from the document.
- Digital control for building permits
- Detection of price proposals that exceed the norm using artificial intelligence.
- Connecting between details and bills of quantities and advanced analysis of bills of quantities (detection of discrepancies).
- EMR between radars of the same type, in close frequencies to pulse radars (not FMCW)
- Tool for analysis of emotions through phone calls.
- A tool for identifying invalid/incomplete documents as well as duplicate documents in a format-based system.
- Transferring vast force through a minefield without neutralizing mines.
- Passive ground navigation for a soldier traversing an open field in a non-GNSS environment without prior mapping.
- Detection of internal bleeding on the field by a medic.
- failure prediction and finding correlations between different metrics to create preventative maintenance.
- Recycling textile items made of merged synthetic and natural fabrics in vast quantities.
- Updating an existing 3D model of large geographical areas, using fully or partially new imaging, different sensors and/or different angles and/or different times.
- Re-training models based on ground truth data that were trained on simulated data.
- Automatic mask of partial information in a document, text, software, video, audio and more, for preserving privacy.
- Maintaining high resolution of a video/photograph/image transferred through a low bandwidth without manipulation of end components.
- Automation of item purchases based on item description (based on SAP).
- System/ability of passively measuring turbulence from a single point at changing ranges, both at day and night.
- Detection of people drowning in the open sea.
- Miniaturizing trained AI models for analysis of end measures (front analysis)
- Solutions for management and security of distributed information based on Blockchain.
- Quiet / Noiseless creation of energy based on available energetic materials.
- Harvesting energy from the environment for an average power consumption of 0.5W
- Software validation based on machine learning and dynamic research methods – identifying malicious files while running the software, identifying malicious code using characteristics extracted from the file and/or acts that the file will execute following running it dynamically on an unknown number of variants.
- Software/information validation based on machine learning and statistical research methods – identifying malicious files without running the software, identifying malicious code using properties statically extracted from the file against an unknown number of variants Indoor navigation based on a single sensor.
- Automatic hybrid management of CTR with no need for drone infrastructure.
- Technological based treatment of PTSD
- System for assisting with and creating deep sleep cycles in disturbed environments.
- Intuitive Command and Control in computer applications/robotic platforms via neurophysiology / eye movement.
- Technology for expanding cognitive performance using sense transformation or multi sensor integration.
- Computer tool for interactive measurement of EF in a distant examination.
- Detection of authentic text/images placed in a misleading/fake context.
- Change detection for urban scenes – Interest in Geospatial intelligence tech to perform.
- high level impact analysis with traversability of group operations.
- Decentralized GPS-denied swarming (for 1-100 UxVs)
- Detection of authentic text/images placed in a misleading/fake context
- Change detection for urban scenes – Interest in geospatial intelligence tech to perform high level impact analysis with traversability of ground operations
Fill our your startup profile NOW!