Big Data for Security and Intelligence Conference & Exhibition
LAGO Conference Center, West Rishon LeZion, Israel
The Big Data for Security and Intelligence Conference and Exhibition organized by iHLS will showcase the latest requirements of the commercial and security sectors in the big data field alongside the most innovative technological solutions in Israel and globally.
Commercial companies interested in consumer behavior, financial trends, etc. as well as security agencies, law enforcement, military forces, and intelligence organizations, will be able to learn about the most advanced tools for receiving real-time operational information: Information filtering, analytics, and the fusion of all the information from the various platforms – drones, sensors, cameras, texts, mapping, etc. – into a unified product.
Advanced solutions in data storage and cyber security for big data systems will also be showcased.
Among the Conference Topics
- Big Data and Smart Cities
- Artificial Intelligence for Big Data
- Big Data Analytics for the Intelligence Mission
- BigData in Law Enforcement
- Social Media Analytics for the Intelligence
- Uncovering Unknown Threats with Big Data Analytics
- Multidisciplinary Aspects of Threat Information Sharing
- Real-Time Sensor Environment
- Big Data Integration
- Predictive Analytics and Money Laundering Prevention
- Cyber Threats and Big Data Security
Chief Information Officers, project managers, development engineers, VPs, CFOs, decision-makers, the high-tech and startup industry, the defense industries, police and IDF, e.g. 8200 Unit, computer communication, intelligence, etc, end users, various interested parties from Israel and abroad, IT infrastructure buyers and many more.