OFF SHORE & PERIMETER SECURITY CONFERENCE& EXHIBITION
SECURITY – STRATEGIC TOOLS, MARINE AND BORDERS
Israel is a global leader in the HLS, with demonstrated capabilities and resources. Leading Israeli companies are involved in many of the ambitious and prominent security projects worldwide. Israel’s advanced technology is based on knowledge and operational experience. In recent years, terrorist organizations and other hostile elements threaten strategic security in order to disable everyday routine.
– The security community constantly examines a variety of different ways to use technological means, methods of protection and how to deal with different threats and layers (land, air and sea), in order to protect strategic infrastructure : electricity, gas, water, oil refineries, factories vital, factories substances, the rule transportation, telecommunications, ports, airports, etc.. Oil and gas companies are tempting targets to terrorist attacks, as damage to natural resources and economic water of Israel and countries around the world is long lasting.
– Oil and gas rigs are relatively close to the beaches, and their size and vulnerability allows the enemy a relatively easy way to produce significant injury. The roles of the security industry are to defend protection of the rig operations 24/7 from any threats or potential emergency attacks, and even its regular routine. Methods of protection and how to deal with different threats and layers (sea, air and sub days), is necessary to protect economic and strategic infrastructure.
Israeli and worldwide industries develop technological means, security and protection measures to deal with a vast variety of threats.
- Radars : long term, short term, under the water, airborne, boats, etc.
- Drones, skimmers and more
- Sensors along the coast, sea and space
- Assault vehicles (manned and unmanned)
- Physical protection and senses, and smart fences
- Data Protection – Cyber
- Comprehensive collection within intelligence construction. All the methods interconnected
- Applications control supervision, status messages (Situational Awareness), and intelligence
- Communication infrastructure – passive, active, smart, mobile (wireless/ cellular)
- Systematic Approach (parametric protection) – Extreme Architecture and System Engineering
The conference is a unique opportunity for professional meetings between companies in the technological and defense industries, integrators, research and development organizations and leading academic institutions in the field of protection of strategic installations in Israel and abroad, as well as potential customers responsible for the defense of strategic facilities.
- Defense Industry / Security Companies
- Staff responsible for securing strategic facilities (land and sea)
- System integrators
- IT providers in infrastructure
- ICT infrastructure providers
- Technology CEO’s, VP R&D, CTO’s etc.
- IDF technological units and security services
- Academic researchers
- Algorithm developers, software engineers and hardware engineers
- Consulting firms