This post is also available in: עברית (Hebrew)
We are excited to offer you to apply to the third cycle of the security accelerator.
We are looking for startups who are offering solutions to various challenges in the fields of security and homeland security as long as they present technological innovation, security orientation and offer dual-use technologies from the civilian and security realms.
Among the fields we are interested in: HLS, big data, IoT, unmanned systems, robotics, cyber, border and strategic installations security, deep learning, electro-optics, civilian security, video analytics, face recognition, aerial defense, automotive, safe/smart city, AR/VA, etc.
If you are startups with innovative technologies in these fields – join our startup top team and enjoy the unique opportunity to reach relevant investors, gain exposure and increase your sales potential.
Application ends on 14.5.2017.
Join the open meeting at the accelerator compound, 14.5.2017, at 17:00 (registration required: dana@). .com
accelerator is the world’s first startup accelerator in the fields of security and homeland security. The startups selected to the program enjoy the support in opening the doors to the high-tech giants and the leading defense industries globally and in Israel, on the basis of our ability to identify the technologies and the right market through the leading experts in the entrepreneurial and security ecosystem.
The accelerator is sponsored by IAI, Incubit, Elbit Systems, Raytheon, Verint, PwC, HFN Law Firm, Cyient, and Lighthouse.
What’s on the program? A four-month program following a two-stage selection process and an admission committee.
We supply our startups with an ongoing support, and the best human resources in order to advance them in every possible way:
- Connection with potential investors
- International exposure: networking, PR, and wide exposure in the media’ events, conferences and exhibitions organized by on a monthly basis.
- Customers: building and widening the customer base, B2B opprotunities, connection with potential customers and meetings with the leading factors in the defense industries as well as the high-tech giants.
- Marketing plan
- Mentors: professional support by mentors from various fields, focusing on the defense industry.
- Community: weekly meetups with our experts and various members of the security and entrepreneurial ecosystem – investors, entrepreneurs, police military and security figures, and other professionals.
- Innovative, supportive and stimulating work space at Lighthouse, Ra’anana.