is a security and intelligence solutions provider delivering a wide range of proactive services and systems. Athena was established by Israeli security veterans, headed by Mr. Shabtai Shavit – Former Director of the Israeli Mossad.
provides consulting, HR services, advanced IT systems and project management services to intelligence agencies and security forces worldwide. The real-life experience of ’s personnel, coupled with its successful track record in working with agencies around the world led to the development of security methodologies that have been tested time and again.
Athena’s mission is to improve public safety, security and intelligence operations through holistic solutions, addressing all angles of the operation – human resources, technology, operational protocols, procedures and methodology. The company works with its clients to upgrade each of these aspects, as well as integrating them for streamlined, effective solution.
, training and vetting are the heart of intelligence and security organizations. Athena’s versatile services are tailored for the unique needs of each organization. Our customers include Governments, Intelligence organizations, Presidential and National Guards, Special Forces units and other security and counter-terrorism organizations.
Athena’s team of world renowned expert provides the following consulting services:
- Strategic : thorough analysis of security challenges and means in a variety of areas, based on Athena’s leadership experience.
- Consulting and security engineering: targeted solutions for defined tasks, bringing decades of accumulated experience to bear on each issue.
- TVRA™ (Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Assessment): a proprietary, validated methodology for risk assessment and recommendation of practicable solutions.
- Disaster preparedness, management and recovery: comprehensive review of all aspects of the response to unforeseen disasters.
- Intelligence Reports: critical intelligence analysis and recommended actions.
- “Red Teams”: on the ground testing for possible weaknesses by an expert team.
Athena’s rich experience is transferred through a professional training offering which aims to enable trainees to work efficiently and effectively. Course materials are customized for each agency’s tasks, based on updated know-how and best practices developed in Israel.
- Designing tailor–made training courses for each organization’s structure and needs.
- Equipping employees with the information and know-how they require for performing their tasks at the highest possible level.
- Training topics include: Intelligence and Law Enforcement, Dignitary & Presidential Close Protection, Transportation security, High Risk Facilities Security, Strategic Installations security, Airports and Seaports security, Police and Military installations security, Electric and Nuclear Facilities security, Oil Refineries, Public and Financial Facilities Security, Medical First Responders, Train the Trainer courses and more.
and Personnel Selection
Athena’s experts have many years of experience in recruiting, screening and managing security and intelligence personnel in different roles.
- and selection: finding the right candidate based on proven expertise in job definitions and screening techniques.
- Loyalty and honesty tests, background tests: performing all types of checks for both new and current employees.
Policies, procedures and analysis work benefit from technological support that assists analysts in focusing on critical information and ensures correct working procedures. Combining validated methodology with upto-date technology helps organizations improve their productivity and results.
Athena’s technological solutions are dedicated to facilitating intelligence and operations tasks, taking into account the special issues and requirements characteristic of classified work. A specialist team integrates best practices and proven methodologies with cutting-edge technology for leveraging existing resources and enhancing effectiveness.
A unified, comprehensive knowledge exploitation platform for managing intelligence process workflow, based on powerful data mining and analysis capabilities. CK2I enables analysts to turn raw data into operational intelligence, complete with timely alerts on signs of suspicious behavior, providing the right information to the right person at the right time.
In addition to its data mining capabilities,also manages the intelligence process workflow, keeping a full record of decisions made and formalizing organizational knowledge into structured processes.
A cutting edge solution for virtual world operations, including social media, blogs and forums. This powerful suite enables deep web analysis and silent download of contents from a variety of online sources for advanced analysis, complemented by identity management and camouflage capabilities for a one-stop online operations.
is an innovative system for managing routine operations in control centers and gathering Visual Intelligence (VisINT) from existing surveillance infrastructure. Based on collected intelligence, the system analyzes incoming video to assist in real-time crime prevention and investigation. The information gathered by Belisario serves to generate insights about the field and the work of control center operators, and can also serve for future planning.
Advanced technology at the service of intelligence, security and law enforcement.
Adi Zysman, Marketing and Sales Manager
+972 (54) 6559137